Two slots on the north side of the building. Not free-standing.
About the Building: The North Omaha Branch
was established in 1921. The present building opened in 1972 and was
renamed the Charles B. Washington Branch in 1986. A major renovation
and expansion of Washington Branch was completed in March of 2006.
The Omaha Public Library
Foundation is providing $250,000 to fund the Teen Library Center through
the generous support of the William and Ruth Scott Family Foundation,
the Lozier Foundation and the John and Carmen Gottschalk Foundation.